If you would like to join Maidenhead Painting Club, please give our Membership Secretary Diane a buzz on 01628 473859 for friendly chat. She can then email you the latest newsletter and membership form.
What do I get for £15 a year?
1. Access to inexpensive art classes in Maidenhead and Cookham such as the Mixed Workshop (Wednesday morning), Portraits (Wednesday evening), Watercolours (Thursday morning) and also a taught classes by Gary Spencer, an experienced artist and lecturer, on Thursday mornings and afternoons.
2. Free demos, talks and critiques (about 4-5 every year)
3. Social events and outings to galleries
4 .Outdoor painting events (in the summer) on Thursdays
5. Opportunity to take part in exhibitions at a variety of venues
6. Being part of a friendly, welcoming art club which encourages artists of all ages and abilities
The membership subscription for 2018/19, payable in September 2018, is £15. Please see the MPC Membership Renewal Form below. If you join before then (which you will need to do if you plan to attend Summer term classes), you must pay again in September.
If you wish to join or renew your membership, download and print the subscription form below. Add your name in Capitals and Capital X in the appropriate boxes to indicate how you will pay, whether your contact details have changed, and which classes or workshops you plan to attend. By signing the form, you will be agreeing to the Club's Data Protection rules which came into force in May 2018. Please scan the completed form and send by email to the Membership Secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org. stating that you have paid by bank transfer or print and post it together with your cheque, made payable to Maidenhead Painting Club, toMPC Membership SecretaryDiane Large, Summerhayes, Hockett Lane, Cookham Dean, Berks SL6 9UF.
If you are paying by direct bank transfer, make it payable toMaidenhead Painting Club, sort code 30 95 36, account number 00945216, using reference Annual Subs.
If your contact details have changed, send details of the changes to the Membership Secretary by email or post. Membership Cards, showing important club dates, will be issued, via the workshops or classes, to members who have paid their annual subscription for the year 2018/19. Please note that if you have not paid this year’s subscription and signed the data protection rules acceptance you will be deemed to no longer be a member and your name will be deleted from the list of members.