If you would like to join Maidenhead Painting Club, please email our Membership Secretary, Diane at email@example.com or phone her on 01628473859. She can then email you the latest newsletter and membership form.
What do I get for £15 a year?
1. Access to inexpensive art classes in Maidenhead and Cookham such as the Mixed Workshop (Wednesday morning), Portraits (Wednesday evening), Watercolours (Thursday morning) and also a taught classes by Gary Spencer, an experienced artist and lecturer, on Thursday mornings and afternoons.
2. Free demos, talks and critiques (about 4-5 every year)
3. Social events and outings to galleries
4 .Outdoor painting events (in the summer) on Thursdays
5. Opportunity to take part in exhibitions at a variety of venues
6. Being part of a friendly, welcoming art club which encourages artists of all ages and abilities
The membership subscription for 2019/20, payable in September 2019, is £15. Please see the contact form page. Contact us for a membership/data protection form.
If your contact details have changed, send details of the changes to the Membership Secretary by email or post. Membership Cards, showing important club dates, will be issued, via the workshops or classes, to members who have paid their annual subscription for the year 2019/20. Please note that if you have not paid this year’s subscription and signed the data protection rules acceptance, you will be deemed to no longer be a member and your name will be deleted from the list of members.